Fish Tacos are one of the most delicious meals. It is also one of the easiest and healthiest ones to whip up. If you own a stove with a griddle, this is your lucky day. If you don’t, have no fear. You can use a large frying pan or get this one by All-Clad. Now for the recipe:
- 2-3 pieces of Tilapia or 4 ounces of Halibut
- taco seasoning (available at Whole Foods or your local market)
- flour or corn tortillas (depending on your taste)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil for the griddle
- avocado sliced
- cilantro for topping
- Green Goddess Salad click here for the recipe
1. Heat the oil in the griddle over medium-high heat
2. Coat both sides of the fish with the taco seasoning
3. Place the fish on the griddle and cook for 5 minutes on either side. *Halibut will take longer due to its thickness. (approximately 8-10 minutes per side).
4. Remove from heat and place the tortillas onto the oiled griddle. Using tongs, flip after 2 minutes or just to soften.
5. Place on a paper towel to absorb some of the excess oil.
6. Assemble the tacos; fish, a slice of avocado, and a heaping spoonful of Green Goddess Salad.