These blueberry muffins are so good, it’s ridiculous. They are paleo-friendly, both low in sugar and gluten-free. Seriously delicious and satisfying without any guilt, I have blueberries on reserve in the freezer so that I can whip these up in no time. Take them out of the oven, drizzle a tiny bit of honey on them, and your family will come running to the kitchen to devour them. Best of all, you can feel good about serving these healthy treats as opposed to their calorie-laden counterparts!
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup of blueberries, plus extra to place on top
- honey to serve
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together eggs, almond milk, and coconut oil. Slowly stir in the rest of the ingredients until well combined. Do not over mix.
- Divide into a 12 hole muffin tin and add a few more blueberries on top (this is how they will derive their natural sweetness).
- Bake in the oven for approximately 25 minutes. Check for doneness with a cake tester.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Once cool, remove from pan and drizzle honey on top! Enjoy!!