Stop the presses! This is hands-down the easiest and most delicious fish recipe I have tasted and cooked! If you are looking for a fish recipe, look no further. This one is a winner!
- Chilean sea bass fillets, about 3 pounds
- 1/2 cup of candied pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Additional candied pecans for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse the sea bass and pat dry. Place in prepared pan.
- In a bowl, mix together pecans, soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, and olive oil.
- Spoon over sea bass, bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with a few whole candied pecans.
- Serve immediately.