Stop the presses! This is hands-down the easiest and most delicious fish recipe I have tasted and cooked! If you are looking for a fish recipe, look no further. This one is a winner!
- chilean sea bass fillets, about 3 pounds
- 1/2 cup of candied pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- additional candied pecans for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse the sea bass and pat dry. Place in prepared pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the pecans, soy sauce, honey, brown sugar and olive oil.
- Spoon the mix over the sea bass and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with a few of the whole candied pecans.
- Serve immediately.