These kosher for Passover treats are so good, you might want to make them all year round!
- 12 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 4 Matzo boards
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 1 cup of shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cups of dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter or margarine and the brown sugar in a pot over medium heat, whisking until the mixture is melted and smooth.
- Cover a jelly-roll baking pan with aluminum foil. Line the pan with a single layer of the matzah, breaking it as necessary to fit.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture over the matzot, spreading evenly with an offset spatula to make sure every surface is covered. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, toss the pecans, chocolate chips, coconut and cranberries.
- When you remove the pan from the oven, sprinkle an even layer of the coconut mixture over the top. Cut into squares while warm.