These cookies provide a little crunch and sweetness and are guaranteed to satisfy your sweet craving. Best of all, these guilt-free and gluten-free gems have only three ingredients and can be whipped up in a snap!
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 4 cups of slivered almonds
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork to stir together the egg whites and sugar.
- Gently stir in the almonds. Drop mixture from a teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets, forming small mounds.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden. Let cool on a baking sheet.
- Store at room temperature.