If you’re looking for healthy, delicious, ad pretty, then this frozen treat is for you!
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup white or dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Mash the raspberries and add chia seeds and maple syrup set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips in either a double boiler or microwave.
- Spread the raspberry mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with the melted chocolate and place in the freezer for n hour.
- Remove and slice into bars.
- Store in the freezer.