I have served these noodles so many times over the past month that I needed to share the recipe with you right now. They will make a perfect side dish for your Labor Day (or any day) feast! Serve either hot or cold. Best of all, they take no more than 15 minutes to make. Use herbs like basil and mint…my family can’t enough of these and yours will feel the same way! You can view the video here.
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1 16-oz. pkg. linguine or fettucini noodles
- 1 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs, such as chives, mint, basil, and cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted, salted peanuts
- 1 cup herbs such as mint, basil, cilantro
- Whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, and garlic in a large bowl until combined. Whisk in 1/4 cup water (mixture should be pourable).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high. Add noodles; cook, stirring often, until al dente, about 6 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water until cool; drain well.
- Add noodles to the peanut butter mixture, tossing gently to combine. Top with herbs and peanuts.