As soon as I scooped this out of the pan, I knew I had struck gold. I continued to serve it up all weekend, and when my friend wrote to me to ask for the recipe, I knew for certain that, ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!
- 2 cups of plant-based milk ( I used oat milk, but coconut milk is also good)
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1/3 cup of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 cups of oats
- 1/4 cup of cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of flax
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- In a large bowl, stir together milk, maple syrup, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into greased 8×8 square pan and bake for approximately 40 minutes.
- I dare you to wait before diving in!!