Here is a healthy way to enjoy smoked salmon and cream cheese, without all the added calories and carbs of a bagel. Adding cucumber stick and avocado slices, and rolling and cutting it into sushi slices makes this the perfect keto-friendly meal or snack.click to print
- Sliced smoked salmon
- Cream cheese or Vegan substitute
- 2 Persian cucumbers cut lengthwise into sticks
- Avocado sliced into thin wedges
- Everything But The Bagel seasoning
- Flatten pieces of smoked salmon between 2 pieces of wax or parchment paper.
- Spread it with cream cheese and top with cucumber and avocado slices.
- Roll it between the wax paper and shape into a log.
- Season with Everything But The Bagel seasoning and cut it into sushi slices.