Looking for a healthy frozen treat that is rich in potassium, anti-oxidants, and omega 3 fatty acids? Look no further than this recipe for Frozen Bananas topped with nut butter, dark chocolate, and chopped nuts! Our family has gone bananas for it!
For a step-by-step, video click HERE.click to print
- dark chocolate chips
- peanut or any nut butter
- chopped nuts like peacan, walnuts and/or almonds
1. Prepare a parchment-lined baking sheet that will fit into the freezer.
2. Slice the bananas in half lengthwise and then in half horizontally.
3. Spread with peanut or nut butter.
4. Add chopped nuts and melted chocolate.
Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
Store in an airtight container for 3 months.