Paleo-friendly foods include those which are both gluten and dairy-free.
Since Serena is both gluten and dairy-free, I decided to hunt down a brownie recipe to make in honor f her recent birthday. I tweaked it in order to make it my own, and the results were off the hook!
Even if you are a purist like me, I guarantee that you will be scraping the pan clean!click to print
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 package of chocolate chips, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease an 8X8 baking dish.
3. In a large bowl or electric mixer, beat together eggs, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl sift together almond flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet, stirring until fully combined.
6. Pour batter into prepared dish.
7. Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips and spread them on top of the baked brownie.
get latest updates to your inbox!
I consent to emails from Erin Lives Whole. *