Here is the easiest and prettiest snack food that doubles as a holiday or hostess gift. All you need is popcorn snd granola, and the rest is up to you!click to print
- 8-10 cups of plain popcorn
- white chocolate chips (melted in microwave or double boiler)
- add-ins of your choice such as:
- oreo cookies
- mini marshmallows
- honey roasted or plain almonds, peanuts
- peanut butter chips
- chocolate chips
- Empty popcorn onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Add each topping without mixing through.
- Drizzle with melted white or dark chocolate.
- Place in freezer for about 20 minutes
- Remove from the freezer and break into medium-sized pieces.