I don’t recall when I first discovered this recipe for grilled salmon, but I am fairly certain I discovered it in a magazine. After tweaking it to perfection, it is now a heavily requested recipe by friends and family! We shot a cute video that gives you a step-by-step overview of the process. View it here.click to print
- 1.5-2 pounds of salmon filet with skin on
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder (optional
- 1 teaspoon of sea or kosher salt
- 4 (6-oz) of salmon fillets
- cooking spray
- 1 heaping tablespoon of maple syrup
- Prepare grill, heating to medium.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients. Sprinkle fish with salt; rub with paprika mixture.
- Place fish on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill for 7 minutes. Drizzle fish with syrup; grill 1 minute or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.