I am in food heaven, and you will be too. This snack/ dessert/ breakfast treat is about to make it to the top of your fave list. Not only is it healthy and nutritious, low in calories and delicious, but you can whip it in a snap! Just watch my Instagram reels here. Either follow along or follow the recipe below. Add whatever ingredients you want, in terms of nut butter and toppings. These are our favorites.
[print me] click to print]
- 3 apples of sliced into thin rounds
- 1/2 cup of orange or lemon juice
- stirred natural peanut or any nut butter at room temperature
- sliced bananas
- pecans or nuts of your choice
- sunflower seeds
- cacao nibs or dark chocolate shavings or chips
- Place sliced apples in a bowl and pour orange juice on top and throughout to cover.
- Arrange the sliced apples on a platter, drizzle with peanut or nut butter of your choice (amount at your discretion).
- Add toppings such as sliced bananas, nuts such as pecans or slivered almonds, sunflower seeds and cacao nibs (which are rich in nutrients)
- Devour immediately!