When I tell you that this is the easiest and best recipe for a vegan lasagna that is also gluten-free, you probably will shake your head, “no, that’s not possible.” However, it is truly the easiest meal I have ever prepared, and all of the ingredients were readily available at Whole Foods.click on the icon to print
- gluten-free lasagna noodles
- vegan ricotta cheese
- vegan mozzarella cheese
- vegan parmesan cheese
- tomato basil pasta sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Using a 9 X 13 lasagna pan, start with one layer of tomato sauce.
- Then add a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles. Make sure that the entire bottom is covered. You can break the noodle to make it fit.
- Add a layer of ricotta cheese, enough to cover the noodles, and a good amount of mozzarella.
- Continue with this pattern of sauce, noodles, ricotta, and mozzarella. to the final layer of noodles add sauce, mozzarella, and a good amount of parmesan cheese.
- Cover the pan with foil
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and brown (checking often) for another 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.