It is difficult to fathom that we have been in quarantine for nearly three months and this is Memorial Day Weekend. I know that no one really feels like shopping, but if there is something you need and it’s on sale, why not go for it? Perhaps you could use a new exercise bra or leggings, some outdoor furniture or accessories, makeup, a Father’s Day Gift… you get the idea. There are many online sales, and the list I received nearly overwhelmed me. After sifting through it, I chose those brands that I love and use, and know that you do too. There are some fabulous markdowns on both essentials for beauty and the home, and with Father’s Day around the corner, there may be an item you could purchase from Brooks Brothers, Alo Yoga, or Lululemon. It’s definitely worth taking a look. Take advantage of these sales because the money that you save can go towards organizations that are helping those seriously affected by COVID.
- Alo Yoga: There are some fabulous items on sale for 50% off! This is definitely worth checking out.
- Lululemon: Shop the “we made too much” 50% off sale to score some great buys, like this rain jacket!
- Stuart Weitzman: Save 40% off spring and summer shoes and accessories!
- Alice and Olivia: The label is having a major sample sale with items at 80% off!
- Farfetch: Save up to 50% on fabulous items!
- Grayson: I am a huge fan of this brand! Their button-down shirts are soft and comfortable. Save 25% sitewide.
- Intermix: Shop and save 60% on many of your favorite designers like Frame, A.L.C., L’Agence, Ulla Johnson, among many many others!
- Rag and Bone: Save 25% off great pieces.
For the Home:
- Pottery Barn: Save up to 50% off outdoor furniture, 30% off bedding, dining, and entertainment. I love these lanterns, which I am purchasing since I have been borrowing my friend’s lanterns for years!
- City Beauty: You know how much of a fan I am of this brand, and now is the time to save 25% off everything by using code: FABULESLEY25. Among my faves are the city Lips gloss and Beyond Mascara. Their wonderful sheet masks are 50% off as well.
- Ulta: Save on great items like the Hempz moisturizers. They are effective in treating eczema and psoriasis. Jeff, who has psoriasis, swears by this!
- Eighteen B: Save 30% on their wonderful products like the Defend and Nourish Eye Cream, and save 50% off their new Firm and Replenish Serum, which I am using and loving! Use code GRATITUDE at the checkout.