- 1 cup of smooth or chunky peanut butter (I used chunky)
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Beat the peanut butter, sugar, baking soda, and salt at medium speed until well blended.
- Add the egg and vanilla and blend on low medium speed until incorporated.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove and cool on a rack.