What I love about this recipe is the ease with which it can be prepared… not to mention the fact that it is absolutely delicious!
- 1 pound of small Yukon Gold potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup of olive oil, divided
- 1¼ teaspoon of kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon of black pepper, divided
- 4 6 ounce salmon fillets
- 1 pound of Broccolini, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (from 1 lemon)
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1½ teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss the potatoes with 2 tablespoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.·
- Meanwhile, rub the salmon with 1 tablespoon of the oil and season with 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Add the salmon to sheet and roast until the potatoes are tender, 5 more minutes.
- Turn the potatoes, add the broccolini to the sheet, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Heat the broiler and broil all until the salmon and broccolini are browned (2 to 3 minutes).
- Whisk the lemon juice, shallot, and mustard with remaining 1/4 cup oil and add a teaspoon of salt and drizzle over the salmon and vegetables.