Move over Reeses, there’s a new cup in town!
You will love these no-bake chocolate peanut butter and banana cups. They are healthy and kid-friendly…and…you’re welcome!
- Dark chocolate (preferably 70%) melted
- Peanut butter
- Banana (sliced)
- Line a 12-muffin tin with paper or silicone liners.
- Add a tablespoon of melted chocolate, followed by a tablespoon of peanut butter, followed by a slice of banana. Cover the top in more melted chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for about 2 hours.
- Transfer to refrigerator before serving a crowd.
- Stores in freezer for 6 months…but I doubt they will last even a week!