I know what you’re thinking…but wait! I almost made the mistake of passing this trend by. However, I just had to give it a try…and it’s a good thing that I did. These brownies are incredibly moist and chocolatey; make them with almond butter for Passover. You are about to be amazed!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar*
- 2 tablespoons almond or peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- Line an 8×8 inch square pan with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, mash the avocado, add eggs, cocoa powder, and coconut sugar nut butter.
- Add the chocolate chips and pour them into the baking pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
- Let cool and then cut into squares.
- Order your Kosher for Passover coconut sugar HERE.
Yep, copying this and making it soon,