I found this recipe on Tik Tok, and after tweaking it to make it my own, I am featuring it here on the blog. I served it to my family the other night and everyone loved it! *Note: only partially peel the cucumbers, since many of the nutrients are found in the peel.
- 5 Persian cucumbers, partially peeled and sliced thickly
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of chili (or regular) sesame oil
- sesame seeds
- salt to taste
- Place the sliced cucumbers in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients, mixing after each addition.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
That’s it! Easy peasy!