- 1 medium sweet potato peeled and chopped
- 2 large carrots chopped
- 1/4 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 large white onion chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 apple chopped
- 2 cups butternut squash chunks (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste (available at Whole Foods)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt or to taste
- black pepper to taste
- dash of nutmeg
- lemon juice from 1/2 a large lemon
- 4 cups water or vegetable broth
In a large pot add olive oil, cashews and vegetables.
Cover with a lid a sauté until soft (stirring occasionally)
Then add spices and water or broth.
Blend everything in large blender or food processor, until smooth.