These are so good, that I have made and devoured them for two weeks in a row.
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1-inch knob of fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sambal oelek (or sriracha)
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 head of cauliflower, separated into florets
- Toss 6-8 cups of cauliflower florets with some olive oil and roast on a pan at 450 degrees for about 30 mins.
- When it’s done, toss enough sauce on the pan to get the cauliflower nice and saucy.
- Load into butter lettuce cups and top with extra sauce, crushed peanuts, and chives.