This is super delicious and super low in calories The recipe is taken from one of my favorite low-calorie food blogs, Hungry Girl. I insist that you make it immediately for a guilt-free snack!
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup natural light whipped topping (I use Cool Whip light)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 packets no-calorie sweetener (like Truvia)
- 1 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. (If it won’t fit in your freezer, use an 8″ X 8″ baking pan instead!)
In a medium-large bowl, combine all ingredients except berries. Mix until smooth and uniform.
Spread mixture onto the baking sheet in a thin layer, about 1/4 inch thick. Top with berries, and lightly press to adhere. Lightly cover with foil and freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.
Slice or break into 6 pieces. Makes 6 servings.