Here is an easy and delicious recipe for you to serve up at any time of the day, be it for breakfast, brunch or even as a dessert. Add some greek yogurt or a plant-based version with some nuts drizzled on top for extra protein.
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk or other plant milk
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Add the bananas into a large baking dish and mash them well.
- Next, add all of the ingredients on top, except for the fruit, and whisk well until everything is incorporated.
- Add in the berries and make sure they are spread out evenly so there is sweetness in every bite!
- Bake at 350 F for 60-70 minutes, until the quinoa is cooked. Mine was finished after 60 minutes.