This is hands down the easiest thing you will ever bake and it’s even kosher for Passover! We’ve swapped out the regular and whole wheat flours of previous recipes for almond flour, replaced sugar with honey, and the result is fabulous!
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup butter/or vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Place bananas in a mixing bowl and mash them. Add the rest of your ingredients. Mix well and then pour into a greased loaf pan or muffin cups.
- Bake for 50 minutes to one hour.