What could be better than a beautiful and delicious fruit salad in the middle of winter? This is especially desirable after a season of high-calorie desserts!
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 fuji apple
- 1 bartlett pear
- 2 cups of black or green seedless grapes, halved
- 1 banana sliced
- 2 cups of strawberries, halved
- 2 cups of blueberries
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced into thin wedges
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 heaping tablespoons of honey
- Adjust the amount depending on how much fruit you are using.
- Cut the apples and pear into bite-sized chunks and place them in a pretty large bowl.
- Add the orange wedges, halved strawberries and grapes, sliced banana, and blueberries.
- Mix the lemon juice with the honey and adjust for desired amount and sweetness.
- Drizzle the dressing over the fruit and gently toss.
Serve immediately and enjoy!