These are the most delicious noodles to whip up in just a few minutes!
- coarse salt
- 1 pound of spaghetti
- 8 ounces of snow peas, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 red, yellow, and orange bell pepper cut into long strips (you can use only 1 pepper if you prefer)
- 3/4 cup of smooth peanut butter (like Skippy or Jiff)
- 2 cloves of garlic, smashed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds removed (optional)
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce (I use low sodium)
- 1/4 cup of rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup of warm water
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame oil
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook pasta al dente, according to the package instructions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. In a large bowl, combine with snow peas and peppers; set aside.
- In a blender, combine peanut butter, garlic, jalapeno, soy sauce, rice vinegar, water, sesame oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; puree until smooth.
- Pour over reserved pasta; toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature.