- 1 1/2 pounds of carrots, each cut on a diagonal into four pieces
- 2 teaspoons of cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread out the carrots in a 9×13 inch metal baking sheet. Sprinkle them with the cumin seeds, chili powder, garlic, and olive oil. Add a small pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper.
- Toss everything together to evenly coat the carrots.
- Roast until the carrots are golden and crispy at the edges (for about 33 minutes) using a spatula to toss them halfway through.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.