2 cups all purpose flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup cooking oil
3/4 cup milk (for dairy free option use soy or almond milk)
1 cup dried cranberries
1. Measure first 4 ingredients into a bowl and stir together.
2. Add oil and milk. Stir to form a soft ball of dough. Alternatively, you can use an electric mixer with the kneading hook attachment.
3. Turn out on lightly floured surface and knead gently 8-10 times.
4. Roll or pat 3/4 to inch thick. Cut with the top of small juice glass or a biscuit cutter. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, close together for moist sides or 1 inch apart for crisp sides.
5. Brush tops with milk for nicer browning.
6. Bake in 425 degree F oven for 15 minutes until nicely browned.
Yield 12 biscuits.