These are the easiest muffins to make in a flash for breakfasts on the go, or to satisfy a group of house guests! They are also low calorie and fat free!
1 1/3 cups all-purpose four
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 cups Bran Flakes Cereal
1 1/4 cups fat free milk
2 egg whites, beaten
3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Spray a twelve cup muffin pan, or line and spray paper muffin cups. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, stir together cereal and milk. Let stand for 2 minutes or until cereal is softened. Add egg whites and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring until just combined. Fold in blueberries.
4. Spoon batter evenly into the muffin tin or cups.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.